Saturday, January 1, 2011

Lessons Learned: Dance December

This is where I admit everything I did wrong this Dance December and pledge to do things right next Dance December.  First of all, I should prepare for Dance December before December comes.  Couldn't have done that this year:  I came up with Dance December only a few days before December.  Next year, though, I'll have entries already written in September.

On December 8, I posted the video of the day for that day and also for the day before it.  On the 13th came the videos of the day for the 11th and 12th.  On the 17th, the videos for the 14th, 15th, and 16th were posted, but oddly enough, not the 17th, which was posted along with the video of the day for the 18th.  The videos for the 19th and 20th were skipped altogether and the 23rd was yet another day with two catch-up posts, and then I finally got back on track.

Kind of a betrayal of the video-of-the-day concept.

In addition to my video-of-the-day failures, I wanted to do more than just the videos-of-the-day.

I bet next Dance December's gonna to be better.