Saturday, January 1, 2011

Selected Videos From Dance December

Well, Dance December's over, and I hardly recognized it!  Considering I was the one who declared December Dance December—yeah, about that…

Yeah, I did do the videos of the day, but I didn't do anything else like I wanted to.  But at least I've learned from my mistakes and I'll probably do better next time.

So you should have already watched all 29 videos of the day,* but I know you haven't because you didn't press the Like button on any of those entries.  So go watch all of them now, and press the Like button on all the ones you like, which I'm assuming is at least 10 of them.

If you're lazy, and you don't want to watch all 27 videos of the day, I'm offering an alternative besides saying, "to hell with Dance December; it's January."  Below are links to my favorite** 8 videos:

Final dance in the amazing movie Step Up

Dr Pepper Cherry YouTube dance studio contest - Ty Riley

The Sleep Sweepers

The LXD at TED

Kate Jablonski's choreography reel

Irish dancers

Shen and Zhao figure skating

People dancing to Esmée Denters

* There were no videos for the 24th and 5th, which makes sense.  In addition, there weren't videos for the 19th and 20th.  Don't ask.

** But I like them all! Crying Face